1. Wash hands upon entering and before leaving the job site every single time.
2. Do not use any surface in the home for storing items.
3. Do not bring food or drinks into the house or set any personal property on any surface in the home other than the floor.
4. If you have an elevated temperature or any symptoms of a fever/cold or the like, notify the manager and do not come in until cleared to do so.
5. No penalty for missed time due to sickness within reason.
6. Do not venture anywhere on a job site without permission to do so.
7. Do not use a customer’s restroom or sink without permission.
8. If you travel outside of Kansas or Missouri, you must notify the manager and be approved before returning to work.
9. Avoid physical contact with anyone on a job site.
10. If you are potentially exposed to anyone exhibiting signs of the covid-19 infection, notify the manager and do not return to the job site until approved to do so.
11. When calling ahead to a customer, we will ask if anyone in the home has had or been exposed to the virus. We will also ask for the customer to notify us immediately if that happens during our work, and reserves the right to suspend work if we deem it.
We believe you should feel safe in your own home. Ultimately we want to respect the wishes of our customers and honor the invitation to enter their